International Orders, Shipping, Payments:
1. Shipping prices and methods:
We will ship to many International destination. Shipping prices will vary depending on the International location, but for most International locations, except for Canada, shipping starts at $21.99. All products are shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited, are insured, and include Tracking numbers. You will always see exact shipping charges before final checkout.
2. If your order is returned to us:
If your order is returned because you ordered banned or restricted products, you entered a wrong address, or because no one was there to accept delivery of your order, we will refund your credit card as follows: You will be refunded the total amount of the order minus the shipping charge and 20 percent of the value of the order as a re-stocking fee. We will also subtract any other outside charges we have incurred during shipping, such as warehousing fees, return postage fees, etc.
3. The "BEST" way to pay for your International Order is with Western Union!
Western Union Electronic Payments: There are some 40,000 Western Union Locations Worldwide. After placing your order online, by mail, or over the phone you may send your payment by Western Union. If ordering online Select payment type "Will Send Western Union Payment" from the pull down menu available during checkout. Orders being paid by Western Union Payment are shipped when the Funds Are Received. To make your payment by Western Union go to your local Western Union Office. Many "money stores", etc. handle Western Union Payments. When making your payment by Western Union specify:
- Funds to be picked up at: Casper, Wyoming, USA
- Funds to be picked up by: Herbal Remedies USA C/O Tom Wharton
- Order # : Your Order #
- You must Phone, Mail, or Email us the money “Transfer Control Number” you receive from Western Union when the payment is sent so that the payment may be picked up!
4. Payment by Cashier's checks or money orders:
If you pay by cashier's check or money order the check must be payable from a US Bank. If you are paying by Cashiers Check for an order outside of the United States, then you must go to your bank and have them make out a cashiers check payable from their corresponding US banking partner. We will not accept any checks of any type that must be collected through a bank out side the United States because of the banking fees involved. All payments by check should be made out in US currency.
5. Paying By Credit Card:
When placing your order, please enter the exact billing address and shipping address for your order. Please enter your credit card number, your credit card expiration date, and the three number CVV code on the back of your card. We will attempt to electronically verify this billing, shipping, and CVV information with your credit card number. Any deviations in this information may slow or cancel your order.
6. First-time international customers, Credit Card Orders:
For First-time international order that we are unable to electronically validate your identity as the owner of the credit card that you submitted for payment of your order.
We will NOT be able to process your order until we recieve the following TWO items.
1. First time customers ordering more than $75.00 must fax (011.307.577.6464) or email ( email@example.com ) as a PDF attachment a copy of the front page of your monthly credit card statement or bill for the credit card that was used for this order. This is the document that shows your credit card charges for that month, shows your billing/shipping address, and shows your Credit Card Companies contact information.
2. First time customers ordering more than $75.00 must fax (011.307.577.6464) or email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) as a PDF attachment a copy of the "front and back" of the credit card that was used for this order that shows your Name, Credit card Number, Signature, and CVV information.
This information is required to verify that you are the owner of the card being supplied to purchase from us. We respect your privacy and have no interest in your personal spending habits. (We do not sell or distribute any of your personal information.) When sending us a copy of your credit card statement, you may black out any purchase history from this document if you like. All we need is your credit card company's logo and address and phone number, your name and address, and your credit card number from the statement.
We take these steps because we cannot always electronically verify your billing and shipping information. The extra step of faxing information is necessary for your protection and ours, to make sure you are the actual credit card holder.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com, or call us at 1-307-577-6444.
Please note your order WILL NOT ship until we receive this information.
7. Repeat Customers International, Credit Card Orders:
If you are a repeat customer, using the same credit card, and shipping to the same address, then no additional information should be required in the future - unless you changed the billing or shipping information that you provided.
8. Import taxes or duties: You may have to pay import taxes, customs duty, etc. These charges are separate from your shipping charge, and you will usually be billed directly for them by the carrier.
For orders being delivered outside the USA, you agree to accept all responsibility for non delivery and or confiscation of product because of shipping restrictions on certain products that may be imposed by Customs or authorities in your country.