Magnetic Therapy Patella Strap Knee Band - 1 Size Adjustable
Perfect Magnetic Therapy for knee and patella discomforts. Knee straps and patella bands are for patellar tendonitis discomfort or other pains behind the knee that may need treatment.
This patella strap contains 4 X 1000 gauss magnets to contact the patella tendon. One movable single magnet pad is included to sit behind the knee or on any specific location of pain as needed. The patella strap is a Low profile band designed to fit under relatively tight pants if needed. The secure and comfortable hook and loop closure allows variable adjustment for additional patellar tendon support. The adjustable band allows one size to fit from as little as 12" up to 20" around the knee area. The patella straps material is fast drying and is easy to hand wash and air dry.
Magnetic Material: Grade 8 Ceramic
Manufacturer Rating: 4000 Gauss
Surface Gauss: 600 Gauss (each magnet)
Polarity: North-Negative (-)
Directions for Use: You can wear the Patella Strap Knee Band in various configurations around the knee and around the patellar tendon and the back of the knee.
1. The patella strap knee band has a slight oval shape and depending on your fit it can be worn "name" up or "name" down (not inside out).
2. While the magnetic grouping is most often worn in front of the knee over the patella area, it can also be worn with the four magnet grouping behind the knee.
3. The single extra magnet that is included velcros in place on the strap, and it is best worn between the overlapping Velcro straps, but can be positioned anywhere on the strap as needed.
4. You may pull the hook and loop Velcro strap as tight as needed for extra patella (patellar) tendon or knee support as needed.
5. The patella strap may be used during exercise and it works well during weight lifting, running, or cycling.
6. Remember that everyone's body is different, so we recommend trying different configurations of the patella strap knee band for your best fit and pain reduction.
Usage Warnings: Persons fitted with pacemakers, defibrillators, implanted insulin pumps or other electro-medical devices should keep magnetic therapy products at least 18"(45cm) from the device. Do not place magnetic therapy products in direct contact with computer discs, audio/video tapes and credit cards. Pregnant women should consult their health care professional before using magnetic therapy products. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding you or your child's condition. Informational material and representations have been provided by the manufacturers of the listed products. In accordance with FDA regulation we do not make any therapeutic claims regarding the health benefits of any Magnetic Therapy Products. (Full Disclaimer and Usage Warnings)